Ameda Lactaline Personal Double Electric Breast Pump Review
The Ameda Lactaline Double Breast pump promotes comfort and multi-tasking with its easy to use and effective features. This milk pump is famous for its effective and safe features and its dedication to help breastfeeding moms from different corners of the world.
Lactating moms who have problems doing it the natural way can take advantage of the efficiency and comfort of Ameda Lactaline pump. It will keep you and your baby safe from microorganisms and molds formation because of its air-tight feature. The milk you pump from your breast will remain pure until your baby can drink it.
Ameda understands that every mom has different needs and wants. This breast pump has 32 different levels of suction style for you to choose from. The control is made easy with one optimized button. You can try all strokes to find the one that will give you the best breast pumping exercise for effective and productive expression.
The famous Ameda Custom Fit Flange System will allow you to use other Ameda products and bottles perfectly due to its universal fitting design. Suction failure can be fixed by replacing the valve that comes free with the product. It has a friendly website and customer service that you can contact anytime in case you need assistance. You’re always in good hands with Ameda.
- Custom control that includes 32 strokes and two customized suction styles.
- Airlock protection that prevents air and milk contact-the result is pure and sterilized milk for the baby.
- CustomFit Flange sytem for an effective and productive pumping.
- Product is free from DEHP and BPA that is harmful to the baby’s health.
- Three power compatibility for quick and easy operation. It works with the adaptor in your car, AC adapter that comes free with the package, and six pieces of double A batteries that you can buy.
- The breast pump from Ameda is easy to clean and assemble.
- Its motor is really silent and brings productive results in minutes.
- It comes with a stand that will accommodate its different milk bottles.
- It has durable parts that will not easily break even with constant usage.
- Quickly expresses good volumes of milk
- Battery and electricity operated / you can also get a car charger
- Not all products are perfect so let’s discuss some minor downsides for the Ameda Lactaline Personal Dual Electric Breastpump. Its cushion is said to be plastic like and hard.
What Do Users Say
A lot of lactating moms who tried using the product are giving their positive scores. Below a several user reviews of this model.
“Very good pump! I express to feed my son due to undetected tongue tie and him becoming distressed by feeding so I pump 5 times daily. This is the second pump I’ve had and find it comfortable and easy to use. Compared to the one lent to me by breastfeeding support group this is equally good but I prefer the variable dials to the specific settings of the other one I used. Only criticism is I’d like larger collection bottles as I’m very milky and produce up to 450ml per pumping session and have to empty and restart.”
Charlotte, Amazon Customer
“Brilliant!! Not sure whether it’s my physiology or this breast pump, but I have been able to express quickly and easily ever since I gave birth. Easy to clean and sterilise, simple to use, worth every penny. If I have full breasts, I can express 100ml from each concurrently in about 5-7 minutes.
I have used a manual single breast pump when I went on holiday and really regretted not taking this with me, the manual pump made my hand ache after a couple of minutes, couldn’t empty my breasts as fully as the electric pump and then when you’ve finished one, you still have to do the other which has been leaking all the time you did the first – great! Fully recommend this product, you realise when time is precious, it’s worth spending a few extra quid to make life simple….”
JM, Amazon Customer
“When I bought this product while pregnant I thought it will be worth it spending the extra pounds for something good and I wasn’t disappointed. it is extremely easy to use, it fits well into the sterilizer, it is comfortable and you can adjust the suction levels to what feels comfortable for you. Also very easy to put together and use on a daily basis. remember to order along with it freezer bags as you only get a couple of bottles that can also be used as storage containers.”
Argy, Amazon Customer
The Ameda Lactaline Double Breastpump (click to view on Amazon) is a must have, especially for mothers who are having hard times feeding their little ones the natural way. It’s proven to regulate the flow of milk, which will lead to normal breastfeeding after weeks of using.